Thursday, March 4, 2010

I think interactive news can get a little overwhelming at times. I like that I can watch video clips and post my comments, but sometimes there is too much going on in news stories. I definitely think that this is the beginning stages and that interactive news will get better and more user friendly. Many news outlets such as Reuters are moving to a very aesthetically pleasing and useful interactive pages. But most importantly, when interactive media reaches a higher level of clarity and attention ease, many companies (especially non-profits) will be able to have press releases that generate articles with an even higher since of pathos which will make many people more interest in certain charities than mere words & pictures.

Multimedia is in its infancy, when it develops a little more, it will be the most powerful form of news yet.

1 comment: